[lisp-game-dev] cl-opengl mac os x

Patrick Stein pat at nklein.com
Mon Jul 5 02:17:56 UTC 2010

I use cl-OpenGL under MacOSX with sbcl all of the time.  I had trouble
when I first tried it through SLIME with a threaded version of SBCL.
I think it works since I updated my cl-OpenGL install.

I'm working on a tutorial for GLSL through cl-opengl.  At the moment
though, I just have some older GL stuff in cl-opengl on my site: http://nklein.com/

-- Patrick <pat at nklein.com>