[lisp-game-dev] hello and thoughts on lisp games

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:58:18 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 3:03 AM, David O'Toole <dto1138 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3. Welcome new members, please introduce yourselves and your projects,
> if any...

I've written one game, Bunny Slayer [1], which is a 2D Zelda-like RPG. Bunny
Slayer was built with my game engine, Blackthorn [2] version 0.1. Version
0.2 of Blackthorn, which includes structural changes and a switch from pure
sdl to opengl with sdl, is currently under developmen, and should hopefully
be ready in time for FLGC.

I look forward to seeing what people build for the FLGC!

[1] http://elliottslaughter.net/bunnyslayer/about
[2] http://code.google.com/p/blackthorn-engine/

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay