[lisp-game-dev] [FLGC09] Starting entry

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 05:57:09 UTC 2009

I worked for a couple hours today and got the basics set up. The enemy
doesn't move, and the bullets can't actually hit it, but hey, if you
aren't embarrassed by your version 1, then you released to late, right? ;-)

Anyway, here's a 10-second screencast of the game so far:

http://screencast.com/t/NzRlMTBkYjU