[imp-hackers] Another topic: ANSI standard test suite

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Fri Jun 26 17:10:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Ville
Voutilainen<ville.voutilainen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The test infrastructure
> uses a custom method combination to run the tests in random order - I fail to
> see how I can make that to work with a solution similar to that one.
>
> It's not a case of a test failing. It's a case of the tests (all
> tests) failing to run. They
> never get a chance to pass or fail.

I see. Sorry, I misunderstood you.

well, in general, I am very unhappy with the current infrastructure
(basically, you cannot rerun a failing test in a fresh CL invocation
without first loading the whole test suite, which can take a long
time), so I would not mind ditching it in favor of something much
simpler, along the lines of the clisp or sacla test suites.

PS. btw, my mail asking for a cl.net account bounced - any cl.net
admins reading this?

--
Sam Steingold <http://sds.podval.org>