[imp-hackers] Another topic: ANSI standard test suite

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:46:04 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Sam Steingold<sds at gnu.org> wrote:
>> We need such declarations to disable random method combination from
>> the tests, because abcl doesn't support the long form of
> no, you do not need that.
> see how clisp handles this problem here:
> http://clisp.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/clisp/clisp/utils/clispload.lsp

I'm not sure how that solution is relevant to the case of abcl. The
test infrastructure
uses a custom method combination to run the tests in random order - I fail to
see how I can make that to work with a solution similar to that one.

It's not a case of a test failing. It's a case of the tests (all
tests) failing to run. They
never get a chance to pass or fail.