[Gsll-devel] Introducing "Grid Structured Data"

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:38:17 UTC 2010

Any comments on how that compares to Tamas Papp's xarray?

I am very excited, happy and grateful with the availability of numerical
libraries in CL.  But I am concerned that we may end up with several
non-conformant libraries for array accessing.

In an ideal world, we would have a common library for array manipulation,
and also a common architecture for accessing libraries such as gsl (C),
netlib (fortran), and others (sundials for example).

Respectfully,

Mirko