[Gsll-devel] Contributed patches

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Thu Jan 7 04:19:21 UTC 2010

I notice there are a few emails recently with patches for GSLL,
which I appreciate very much.  I will get to them soon I promise.

As a general practice if you are using git, if you could, please
use git format-patch origin and attach all the files created (which start
with a four-digit sequence number).  This way, it will get merged
into the repository at the right point and the patch author (you!)
gets proper credit.   This is no criticism of the patches received
to date; they are as I say appreciated and I can apply the patches
in the diff --git form; it's just a little nicer to using git format-patch
and git am.

Thanks.

Liam