[Gsll-devel] fast-fourier-transform branch in repo.or.cz

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Thu Oct 29 03:07:50 UTC 2009

Sumant,

Thanks for your work.  This is a much-awaited addition.  I will look
it over this weekend with the idea of merging it into master; there
shouldn't be any reason not to but I do run the tests on SBCL and CCL
prior to committing to master just to make sure there are no
regressions.

I've been trying to make it a practice to port the GSL tests to GSLL.
These tests are obtained by running "make check" when building GSL.
The tests for FFT look like they are in fft/test*.c.  I will look at
porting those tests, but if you have any insight/tips in doing that
port, I'd appreciate your ideas.

Liam