[Gsll-devel] fast-fourier-transform branch in repo.or.cz

Sumant Oemrawsingh soemraws at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 28 14:08:08 UTC 2009

I forgot to mention the following. I'm on SBCL and found that I had to remove
the fasls before I could get this branch to compile.

I haven't nailed down the problem, but the cause was that I added something to
libgsl-unix.lisp, which is a cffi grovel file. It's almost as if asdf didn't
re-grovel/recompile that file, since during compilation I always got an error
regarding libgsl. Removing the fasls and recompiling gsll solved everything.

Perhaps someone with more asdf insight could shed some light on that...

Regards,
Sumant