[Gsll-devel] Build problems

Zach elzacho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:49:57 UTC 2009

I haven't been able to build a fresh clone of GSLL for a while now (maybe
never?).  This has already floated up on this list before, but
GSLL/CFFI-GROVEL don't know where to find header files.  There seems to be
no way to tell them other than changing the source and passing a special
:cc-flags on the groveler line.  I also have to do this with FSBV.  It would
be nice if there was something in CFFI-GROVEL that allows you to say "check
here, here, and here for my header files."  I'm talking about something like
CFFI:*FOREIGN-LIBRARY-DIRECTORIES*.  I am bringing it up here first since I
might be mistaken about the state of things.  Any other people out there
have headers in places CFFI-GROVEL doesn't think to look?  Do you have a
better solution?

Zach