[fomus-devel] LilyPond.app

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Sat Jan 13 13:32:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

first of all a question: Is anyone currently using LilyPond.app
successfully with fomus? Which version?

I just installed  LilyPond.app 2.10, which fomus currently does not
find.

The solution seems to set *lilypond-exe* to
"/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond",
which I tried to achieve by changing (find-exe "lilypond.sh"
"LilyPond.app")
to (find-exe "lilypond" "LilyPond.app"), but this unfortunately does not
work, because it finds "/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/MacOS/
lilypond"
instead (which belongs to the GUI app, I suppose).

Since I dont know, how I can achieve this with find-exe, I did
not commit anything, yet...

(checked this on openmcl and sbcl, by the way)

Greetings,
   Kilian