[fomus-devel] LilyPond.app

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 13 13:56:12 UTC 2007

We have it working, but "Successfully" is a bit of a stretch. In our
networked lab setting, Lilypond is very very slow (30+ seconds to
typeset the basic example) unless you sudo to run it.  We have a
script in /usr/local/bin/ that launches lilypond (I believe that an
earlier version of lilypond installed this) and fomus calls this
script without problems. The slowness we experience has nothing to do
with fomus or the script, it happens when any user double-clicks the
basic example

--rick