[fomus-devel] problems with 0.1.66

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Mon May 1 04:32:54 UTC 2006

Thanks for the post--the error is the reason why fomus tries to detect
the lilypond version, the "def-music-function" changed a few times from
version to version (I think now it's "define-music-function").  I'll
make this user-settable (I'll try to update this by tomorrow).

Also, I think the reason why it can't get the version number is because
it can't find the lilypond executable--I haven't tested it w/
OSX/lilypond 2.8 yet, so something might have changed, I'll have to look
at this too.  There's a setting ("LILYPOND-EXE") for specifying the path
to the lilypond executable so you can override fomus's default.  I think
this should fix the problem until I get the next update out.  Let me
know if you run across any other issues.

-David