[fomus-devel] problems with 0.1.66

Joshua Parmenter jparmenter at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:50:08 UTC 2006

Hi David,

I did some more poking around today, and noticed that if I set my
lilypind-exe value to:

:lilypond-exe "/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/
lilypond"

then all worked as it should. It detected the version to be 2.8, and
the functions were automatically set to define- rather than def-

Thanks...

Josh

Joshua Parmenter
joshp at u.washington.edu
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and
Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.dxarts.washington.edu