[fomus-devel] intermediate files

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 26 06:59:25 UTC 2006

Some more bug fixes...  The program runs in Allegro 7 (and probably 5,
6) now, and I'll test it in Windows shortly...

Maybe I should set the OS X default to pdf then.  The problems I had
going straight to pdf (with Lilypond or Ghostscript) had to do with some
missing slurs and problems with text, but this was a while ago when I
was fiddling around with this...

-David