[fomus-devel] intermediate files

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Fri Jan 20 10:33:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

thanks for the new update!!

Am 19.01.2006 um 02:35 schrieb David Psenicka:

> This update should fix a few things--the delete-temp-files is a
> nice idea--I changed the code a bit so it works with the user
> setting for target output file (actually, the default output is ps--
> pdf never seems to work well and Apple's previewer does much better
> at converting the ps to pdf).

I actually made the opposite experience... If I use tempo markup, the
Apple previewer refuses to do the conversion and also this conversion
progress bar annoys me....

But thank you for those general settings anyway (I overlooked that...)!

One issue that seems to remain (inside the lilypond backend, I
suppose), is the immediate start of a new wedge, after one has
finished as in the following:

(fomus:fomus-init :backend '(:lilypond :view t) :filename "/tmp/
fomus" :auto-accidentals nil)
(fomus:fomus-newpart 2 :instr :violin)
(fomus:fomus-newnote 2 :off 0 :dur 1 :note '(77 0) :marks
'(:startwedge< :pp))
(fomus:fomus-newnote 2 :off 1 :dur 1 :note '(77 0) :marks '(:wedge<))
(fomus:fomus-newnote 2 :off 2 :dur 1 :note '(77 0) :marks
'(:endwedge< :startwedge> :f))
(fomus:fomus-newnote 2 :off 3 :dur 1 :note '(77 0) :marks
'(:endwedge> :mf))
(fomus:fomus-exec)

Sorry for never sending that official debug file - just tell me if
thats needed.

Cheers,

-Kilian