[fomus-devel] cvs fomus

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 14:26:59 UTC 2006

cvs fomus doesnt compile in openmcl

;Compiling "/Lisp/fomus/splitrules.lisp"...
 > Error in process listener(1): Illegal use of wildcarded filename "/
Applications/Peak™ 3.21 (OS X)/Peak™ 3.21 \\\\*Read\\\\* ME"
 > While executing: CCL::NATIVE-TRANSLATED-NAMESTRING
 > Type :POP to abort.
Type :? for other options.
1 >

also, what is the state of support for  musicxml in finale VS
sibelius? i need to notate a piece, whihc means that ill prrobably
end up using one of these programs.  a primary determining factor in
my choice of which one to buy is xml input, so which one should i
buy? or are both bascially crappy so that its not worrth the money in
either case?