[fomus-devel] cvs fomus

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:04:47 UTC 2006

It looks like it's choking on some nonstandard filename while it's
searching for executables--I'll update CVS shortly with a fix

Right now I'm fixing up all the remaining bugs and minor issues (a lot
of them caused by the last few months of shifting things around)--I'll
call the project "beta" when I'm done (probably by this weekend) and I'm
sure that it's representing all the right pitches/rhythms and everything
is accurate in the score.

Siblius doesn't seem to import rhythms correctly--I wouldn't trust it
right now.  I'm going to report some of the bugs I've found to the
developers and hope they fix them.  Finale 2006 is supposed to be able
to import MusicXML from its File Menu--Hopefully I can test this with
their demo download--if it works like the Dolet plug-in in previous
versions than it should work ok--I'll post more information on Finale
2006 once I've looked at it