[fetter-devel] VC++ support

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:46:06 UTC 2005

On 10/4/05, Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> What exactly is it going to take to get support for virtual functions
> under VC++. It turns out my first requirement is to get more access to
> font info from FTGL, and if Verrazano cannot handle it I will have to
> keep going with my C glue. Not the end of the world, but if I can help
> on the VC++ thing that would be a better place to spend my energy.

I've been reading over the Visual C++ docs, and I think I can probably
get something running in a couple of days. The format is slightly
simpler than the GCC format. The main holdup right now is that I've
got midterms until Thursday, so I'm unable to do much more than fix
bugs until then. After that, I've got little work until after Fall
break (a week and a half later), so I should be able to spend some
time with VZN.

Sincerely,
    Rayiner Hashem