[fetter-devel] VC++ support

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:13:40 UTC 2005

On 4/out/2005, at 06:22, Kenny Tilton wrote:
> What exactly is it going to take to get support for virtual functions
> under VC++. It turns out my first requirement is to get more access to
> font info from FTGL, and if Verrazano cannot handle it I will have to
> keep going with my C glue. Not the end of the world, but if I can help
> on the VC++ thing that would be a better place to spend my energy.

I know very little about C++ and I don't remember what virtual
functions are, but if this is what requires the abbility to funcall
foreign pointers, initial support for that is already in CFFI. I just
need to add a declarative interface in order to support Lispworks.

If this is necessary, I'll put this feature on top of my TODO stack.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/