[fetter-devel] VC++ support

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 05:22:45 UTC 2005

What exactly is it going to take to get support for virtual functions
under VC++. It turns out my first requirement is to get more access to
font info from FTGL, and if Verrazano cannot handle it I will have to
keep going with my C glue. Not the end of the world, but if I can help
on the VC++ thing that would be a better place to spend my energy.

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950