[fetter-devel] Header with only #define not exported.

JoeSB COE9 joesb.coe9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:14:46 UTC 2005

I resent this as the last one sent two days agoes doesnot appear on the list.

On 10/23/05, Rayiner Hashem <rayiner at gmail.com> wrote:
> It was a silly bug in the macro parser. It's fixed in CVS. Thanks for
> the report.
>
> Sincerely,
>     Rayiner Hashem

Thanks, now that little toy include file passes but Opengl define
still does not get exported :(

I use VC++6, and its GL include file from Visual C++.

More over, I came up with a new test case. It might not the test case
for my Opengl binding problem, but it surely makes VZN more robust :)

If my include file only contains:

----------------------------
//includeme.h
#define AN_DEF1 1
#define AN_DEF2 1
#define AN_DEF3 1
----------------------------

The resulting lisp file will not have these three define exported.
However if I add a line to the include file above

----------------------------
//includeme.h
#define AN_DEF1 1
#define AN_DEF2 1
#define AN_DEF3 1

enum eee {a, b};

Now result lisp file contains both definition of eee enum and ANDEFX defines.

.mac files always contains those #defines.

Seems like VZN does not parsed correctly include file with only
#define's. Too lazily output, may be?