[fetter-devel] CFFI ported to Allegro CL

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 01:32:56 UTC 2005

Hello,

This afternoon I ported CFFI to Allegro CL. It passes all tests on
Linux/x86, fails 3 on Windows (one of them is because sqrtf doesn't
exist on Windows, IIRC) and 2 on OSX (there seems to be something going
on with FF:GET-ENTRY-POINT on OSX; either that, or I don't understand
what get-entry-point is supposed to do).

Well, yeah, there are only 32 tests so far and there are two magic
numbers being passed to system::ff-funcall (I mailed Duane Rettig, I
hope he'll help me figure out what those are for). Also, we are using
unexported interfaces (which are however briefly mentioned in docs).
But still, this was a nice start.

The patch is in my darcs tree:

   http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/darcs/cffi-luis

--