[fetter-devel] Re: [cffi-devel] Quick CFFI update

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 5 15:13:17 UTC 2005

James Bielman wrote:

>Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:
>

>>Great, and all I am saying is that Luis can fire up a Lisp, bang
>>away with APROPOS for a few minutes, consult a Lisp's doc, and allow
>>us to delete "likely to" above. :)
>>

>I went ahead and started a matrix for implementation support at:
>
>     http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi

Brilliant! Thanks, I know your time is scarce just now. Now from the
Department of Give Them An Inch And They'll Want A Mile:

Don't we need separate columns for different OSes? And I would like to
see differentiation between "works" and "works, but using internals
which might change in the next release so look out".

--
Kenny

"If you plan to enter text which our system might consider to be
obscene, check here to certify that you are old enough to hear the
resulting output." -- Bell Labs text-to-speech interactive Web page