[eurolisp] European Common Lisp Meeting, Amsterdam, April 2005

Tayssir John Gabbour tayss_temp2 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 08:39:39 UTC 2005

--- Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> Which shows that the whole registration site is a quick hack - my
> apologies.  I can't reproduce this right now and according to the log
> file this only happened once (but of course it shouldn't happen at
> all) - I'll keep my eyes open.

Unfortunately, it doesn't even give me an error message, just failed silently
when I tried it. :( I tried it a few times, separated by hours.

Email address*: tjg-sexp at pentaside.org (modified so it won't trigger spam on
this mailing-list's archive)
First name: Tayssir John
Last name: Gabbour
City: Cologne
Country: Germany
Anonymize my data**: No
I'll be at the Saturday dinner: Dunno yet
I'll be at the Sunday dinner: Dunno yet

MfG,
Tayssir