[eurolisp] European Common Lisp Meeting, Amsterdam, April 2005

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Feb 11 11:40:01 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:09:08 +0100, "Peter Van Eynde" <pvaneynd at mailworks.org> wrote:

> When I tried to register I got a database error which I forgot to
> save :-( but said something like "connection is NIL". I re-tried and
> this time it said:
>
> | An error has occured: Error in function MEETING::CHECK-USER-EMAIL:
> | The email address 'elm2005 at pvaneynd.mailworks.org' has already
> | been registered.

Which shows that the whole registration site is a quick hack - my
apologies.  I can't reproduce this right now and according to the log
file this only happened once (but of course it shouldn't happen at
all) - I'll keep my eyes open.

I see you're on the list of confirmed attendants so it somehow worked
in the end... :)

Thanks,
Edi.