[eurolisp] Only 10 places left for European Common Lisp Meeting

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 19 00:00:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

Registrations for the European Common Lisp Meeting in April have
come in at an astonishing speed.  Eight days after we announced the
meeting, we're at 65 registrations.  Our meeting room has a capacity
of 75 persons, so there are only 10 seats left at the moment.

If you don't want to miss the event, you should probably register now
(at http://weitz.de/meeting) because it looks like it will only take
a couple of days before the meeting is fully booked.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Amsterdam,

Edi Weitz & Arthur Lemmens