[eurolisp] Opinions needed...

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 2 09:46:30 UTC 2005

Barry Wilkes wrote:

> I think that the workshop format is a unique opportunity to get
> feedback on ones ideas from a group with a wide range of experience.

I agree with Barry here.  The workshop's "unique selling point" is
the breakout group format.  If you want to hear talks about Lisp or
just have a chat with other Lispers, you can go to the ILC or the ECLM.
But the breakout group format was a nice intermediate between the
"just sit and listen" character of a typical presentation and the
"anything goes" character of an informal chat.