[eurolisp] Opinions needed...

Barry Wilkes wilkesb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:51:00 UTC 2005

I would be very likely to attend an ECOOP workshop, if one were held.
This is not only because I enjoyed the last one, but also because it
would be fairly straightforward for me to get my employer to fund my
attendance.

On a personal level, I very much enjoyed this years workshop and found
it very worthwhile.  I want to put together a breakout group proposal
for next year  based on work I have done recently in workflow based
systems and how they could be implemented in Lisp.  I think that the
workshop format is a unique opportunity to get feedback on ones ideas
from a group with a wide range of experience.

So, if you can find the energy, please go ahead and organise the workshop again!

Barry.