[elephant-devel] Reason for

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Sep 28 00:19:39 UTC 2011

Anyone remember why we put this into the elephant.asd file?  I think the goal was to force some action to take place so that all the dynamic libraries were loaded each time.  It was causing the CCL MOP problem discussed earlier.  I may have fixes for the CCL MOP - a few tests still fail which I will diagnose later.

Part of the win is removing the following line from elephant.asd, but I'm sure I'm casing a regression against another use case this was intended to handle.

(defmethod operation-done-p ((o load-op) (c elephant-c-source))
  nil)

Thank you,