[elephant-devel] How do I populate an index of a slot that wascreated later with values created before slot became indexed?

Alex Mizrahi alex.mizrahi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:57:12 UTC 2011

> I would recommend a complete code review of the schema implementation as a good first step;
> that's one area that often causes problems when making changes to different slot types.

Yep, I've just noticed this: I've started investigating why derived
indices just stop working from time to time. It turns out that they
depend on ensure-schemas being called. But now I have no idea when
ensure-schemas is called and what it does.
So probably it is easier to start with review of the whole thing...

 > I'm sure you'll catch design or implementation issues that I missed
at the time.

I hope so :)