[elephant-devel] upgrade from 0.9 to 1.0

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sun Jan 10 23:14:27 UTC 2010

I know we have pre-build Elephant DLLs for 4.5 which should work with 1.0.  Is that configuration working for everyone?

What's the current status of LW and BDB 4.7?  I only have access to LW 5.1 at the moment (Personal Edition for 6 is not out yet) so will not be able to help debug 6.0.  It will also take me a bit to find time to remember all the details of getting a windows machine to run elephant.  I should do it eventually in order to help test the 1.0 release, but it may be another week before I can get to this one.

Thank you,
Ian