[elephant-devel] upgrade from 0.9 to 1.0

Frank Schorr franks-muc at web.de
Wed Jan 6 09:36:08 UTC 2010

Hi Plamen,
I had BDB running in one of the earlier versions of elephant.
You should be aware that BDB blocks under LW/win if multiple threads access the db.
That is why I am using the postmodern backend. It is simple, stable and I don't have to care about performance.
Still, I will try to get BDB up again and let you know.
Best regards,
Frank