[elephant-devel] Change to docstrings.lisp

Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Tue May 20 03:46:05 UTC 2008

Hi Robert,

I am on SBCL 1.0.15 on intel based Mac OSX. I built it with threading
enabled.

I get the following error when I go to build the documentation (make -
d all):

Formatting node Variable Index...
Formatting node Colophon...
make: *** [docs] Error 1
Got a SIGCHLD; 1 unreaped children.
Reaping losing child 0x0030c6a0 PID 510
make: *** [docs] Error 1
Removing child 0x0030c6a0 PID 510 from chain.

It looks like it is running the following command:
makeinfo -v --html --css-include=style.css --force elephant.texinfo

Also, the following example other errors appear during this processing:
/Users/gtarcea/Documents/workspace/darcs/elephant-unstable/doc//
reference.texinfo:88: @include `includes/fun-elephant-enable-class-
indexing.texinfo': No such file or directory.

And indeed that file does not exist.

I apologize that I haven't had a chance to look into this more.
Unfortunately with working during the day and evening classes I
probably won't be able to look further into this until Thursday-ish.

Glenn