[elephant-devel] Change to docstrings.lisp

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue May 20 03:26:41 UTC 2008

Dear Glenn,
	I have applied your patch to elephant-unstable.  Thank you.

	Unfortunately, I can not build the documentation right now due to an
error in compiling defpackage in sb-posix, therefore I cannot verify
that that works.  What version of SBCL are you using (I'm on 1.0.13).
Are the tex errors simply dangling references in the documentation?  Or
perhaps they are caused by another version incompatibility?