[elephant-devel] How to get involved?

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Fri May 9 02:26:44 UTC 2008

Hi Glenn,

It's great to have another pair of helping hands, welcome!

I think the most important next steps, which will also help you get
further up to speed on Elephant, is to write tests for the new
features in the elephant-unstable branch.  This includes the new slot
types (set-valued, cached, associations), hierarchical indexing and
schema evolution.  My updates to the list may describe other changes
that I'm not remembering off-hand.

testassociations.lisp in the tests directory has a start on the
associations and I think testindexing has some updates to handle the
new indexing features.

Please feel free to ask questions and/or submit documentation as you go.

Thank you very much,
Ian