[elephant-devel] How to get involved?

Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Fri May 9 00:51:34 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to help out in some way with Elephant, but I'm not quite
sure how to participate. I'm using Elephant in a project while still
climbing the lisp learning curve. That said, I've been doing software
development long enough to be legal-to-drink only counting the years
manning a keyboard :-)

I figure I have 4 to 8 hours a week I can help out, maybe a bit more
when my project (which I'm doing on my own time outside of my day
job) and the needs for Elephant coincide. Since it looks like there
is a push to get a 1.0 release ready I'm happy to help with tasks
such as writing documentation, or running/writing tests. Any pointers
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn