[elephant-devel] How to get involved?

Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Fri May 9 02:45:09 UTC 2008

Thanks Ian. I'll take a look at the tests and start there. I expect
to devote a good part of Sunday on this (my wife is out of town, so
now is a good time for me to start getting involved). I'll send out
an update and questions. Thanks for the opportunity, I'm looking
forward to getting to know and contribute to Elephant.

Thanks,

Glenn