[elephant-devel] Updated version of last Postmodern patch bundle

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sun Mar 16 11:23:45 UTC 2008

Dear Robert,

I posted an updated version of the patch shortly after, and it seems
you applied the obsolete one. Can you check?

> 	I did personally have some problems...perhaps because Bordeaux Threads
> is not claiming to work on x86_64 architectures, darn it!

Hrm, I guess it should just be a thin compatibility layer for SBCL.
Does SBCL officially support threading on ia64?

> 	So the upshot is that I am green under BDB and postmodern with your
> changes, except for your test itself, which fails for me on sbcl 1.0.13
> on an x86_64, apparently more because of the threading than the
> reapoing.

I will look into this when we have sorted out the patch problem.

  Leslie