[elephant-devel] Updated version of last Postmodern patch bundle

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Mon Mar 10 03:12:58 UTC 2008

Dear Leslie,
	Thanks for this patch.  I have applied it to the main repository.  I
hope you can work with Alex in the future to avoid any confusion, but in
any case I greatly appreciate the time you put into this.

	I did personally have some problems...perhaps because Bordeaux Threads
is not claiming to work on x86_64 architectures, darn it!

	So the upshot is that I am green under BDB and postmodern with your
changes, except for your test itself, which fails for me on sbcl 1.0.13
on an x86_64, apparently more because of the threading than the
reapoing.

	I took the liberty of reordering your new file in the .asd, which means
it will be the last tests run.  I forgot to make it optional, as you
mentioned in the email below, which I think is a good idea for this kind
of test that may have limited applicability --- I will try to do that
now.

	BTW, if a test is not a applicable to a given controller, you can just
immediately return from the test once you detect the controller.