[elephant-devel] Start of 0.6.1 Beta Cycle

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:14:33 UTC 2007

config.sexp is only a reference file.  You copy this to my-
config.sexp and then edit the paths to be the appropriate ones for
your system.

What is hardcoded is the conversion from Windows paths to cygwin
paths.  I've made the edit that Edi suggested which is to use /
cygdrive/<drive letter>/ instead of /<drive letter>/ as in your
installation.  It should work and be more compatible.

Or have I missed something that is hardcoded (there is some
hardcoding in ele-clsql.asd that I need to make configuration options.

Ian