[elephant-devel] Tests on windows

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue Mar 6 04:50:05 UTC 2007

Dear Frank,
    I have committed a change which fixes this problem for me in both
the "postgresql" mode and the "postgresql-socket" mode.  I was using the
clsql::query command when I should have used clsql::execute-command.
The clsql::postgresql-socket code checked the return condition, but the
"postgresql" code was too lenient, and allowed my mistake.

    Let us know if it works for you now.