[elephant-devel] 4th European Lisp Workshop

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Wed Apr 11 17:44:22 UTC 2007

This sounds intriguing!  I'm not sure what you mean by data model,
however.  Do you mean change the underlying backing store?  It
wouldn't be hard to add something like this into the MOP data access
protocol. I think there are some interesting issues surrounding how
to handle this in an online manner.  I look forward to seeing what
you come up with!

Ian