[elephant-devel] Design Suggestion Request

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Thu Jul 27 18:23:14 UTC 2006

Granded. Now, your original suggestion addressed the issue of using
collections in slots and instead of collections of objects, simply to
use collections of references to objects, which make sense and in a
way is somewhat along the lines of what indexes do (from a general PoV).

Not having looked at DCM yet, is it possible to just use the
"persistence machinery" and DCM in a more seamless fashion? For
example, if I declare a persistent CLOS class, can I hook that up to
DCM and get the benefits of DCM and persistence at the same time?
 From Ian's last statement, this doesn't seem possible yet, but I may
be wrong.

Thanks,
Daniel