Script to build ECL for iOS using XCode 10 tools?

Marius Gerbershagen marius.gerbershagen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 11:44:23 UTC 2019

Dear Paul,

unfortunately, I don't have time at the moment to look at this in
detail, however already from the second backtrace of yours I see that
something is missing. Between

    frame #4: 0x0000000100437940 repl`cl_M(narg=1,
num=0x0000000000000001) at minus.d:26:23

and

     frame #5: 0x000000010052cc44
repl`::_ecllqJxvfb7_PZJOlV41(flag=0x0000000000000000) at numlib.cxx:882:10

I would have expected to see a call to the dispatch_variadic_1 function.
Can you please confirm that USE_C_COMPATIBLE_VARIADIC_DISPATCH is
defined while compiling src/c/cfun.d, e.g. by inserting

#ifndef USE_C_COMPATIBLE_VARIADIC_DISPATCH
#error "undefined"
#endif

in the file and recompiling and that
(ECL_SYM("-",17)->symbol.gfdef)->cfun.entry points to the
dispatch_variadic_1 function?

All the stuff below that in the backtrace is not relevant.

Best regards,
Marius