Script to build ECL for iOS using XCode 10 tools?

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:08:51 UTC 2019

On 9/19/19, PR <polos.ruetz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/18/19, Gunter Königsmann <gunter at peterpall.de> wrote:
>> Would it be possible for you to provide backtraces for a few different
>> crashes?
> (to be continued...)

Here another backtrace. I just commented out the following lines in
'cl_boot' (on the desktop I discovered that they are not necessary for
simply starting up ECL):

file 'src/c/main.d', lines 672-678:

  /*
   * Initialize logical pathname translations. This must come after
   * the character database has been filled.
   */
  //@si::pathname-translations(2,str_sys,
  //                           ecl_list1(cl_list(2,str_star_dot_star,
  //                                             str_rel_star_dot_star)));

Now the backtrace is only 12 frames long (see attachment).
Still no clue what's going on...