AW: ECL on very small chips?

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Mar 27 20:56:45 UTC 2016

you may also take a look at ecl_min (minimal lisp written in C
supporting bytecode compiler which bootstraps ecl). I'm not sure how
much memory does it take. According to the manual VM for the bytecode is
similar to what forth does.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi