AW: ECL on very small chips?

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Sun Mar 27 15:38:57 UTC 2016

>> > In my case I’d like to write software for NXP1769 which is ARM Cortex
>> > M3, 64kB Ram, 512kB Flash.
To be honest, to me that sounds like a job for FORTH.

That can be nearly as dynamic as CL (or so I've heard - my own
experience is too limited ;), but if you manage to put all (needed! not
the whole set) CL primitives into a forth then you'll only need a small
translator from CL...

At least it should be possible to put new routines into RAM (via some
kind of programming line - JTAG, serial, USB, you name it), and test
them from there nearly as fast as via swank (slime)...

Please keep your discussion (and results) on this list, it sounds
interesting!