Help on unit test

Fabrizio Fabbri strabixbox at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 19:52:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I make ECL compile with Win64 cl compiler, and so far it does not work
bad.
I want to run the unit test, and  I was able to do it manually
with some failure but I'm not 100% sure that I run those in the right
way.

It there some instruction that I can follow or can you tell me wich is
the proper way to run those unit test.

p.S. The buil system on windows need some makeup (on windows) and I was was wondering
that instead of using nmake I can fixup autoconf to work on msys2 on
windows platform with native cl compiler.

Cheers
f.