Conflicts when starting up various processes

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sat Jan 30 16:11:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

to change the temporary dir you may set the logical-pathname-translation
of "TMP":

   (setf (logical-pathname-translations "TMP")
         `(("**;*.*.*" ,(merge-pathnames "/your/new/directory/" "**;*.*.*"))))

(or something like this). But I think that the problem is cache
directory, which is ASDF's area which internals I don't know well
enough to give any hint – if you use ASDF obviously.

The other solution may be compiling lisp things once and just
require'ing them in the production code.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi